About the Role
Stuzo is looking for a Front-end (React.js) Developer to join our growing Delivery team in our Kyiv office. In this role, you’ll be working hand-in-hand with our senior Technical Project Managers as they work directly with customers and with internal team members, to define, design, and deliver software solutions for some of the world’s largest brands. You’ll participate in the full product lifecycle, from ideation through strategy, design, engineering, delivery, ongoing innovation, and maintenance and support.
- Working with the team, design and implement new functionality for our web-based applications based on product objectives and requirements;
- Implement modern, performant front-end user interfaces for the Web using TypeScript on the React stack;
- Build UIs backed by REST or GraphQL APIs, or against mocked APIs when backend systems are implemented in parallel by the team;
- Assist product and design in the shaping of product features prior to implementation;
- Work closely with our design team to evolve and maintain our visual design system, and build user-facing interfaces that align to our design standards;
- Work with the broader product engineering team to plan and coordinate feature and functionality improvements, as well as bugs and technical enhancements, that cross-cut large parts of our platform;
- Work to continually learn, improve technology skills, expand knowledge of the Open Commerce platform technologies, and gain increasing versatility across the breadth of our platform systems.
What You’ll Need
- Proven professional expertise with front-end software engineering using React.js;
- Deep familiarity with web browsers as a platform, as well as markup, CSS, and the usability aspects of developing UIs for the web;
- Experience consuming backend APIs, and implementing front-end code against new and actively-evolving backend systems;
- Familiarity with TypeScript, or similar modern strongly-typed language;
- Experience with front-end state management architectures (such as Flux/Redux, Elm, or similar);
- Strong understanding and familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and automated tests;
- Highly independent and able to effectively self-organize and prioritize work;
- The ability to write clean code, and the discipline to write effective automated tests to deliver high-quality system improvements;
- An ability to effectively break down larger bodies of work for delivery as a series of small, self-contained changes to the system;
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent years of professional working experience;
- Strong verbal and written English skills.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- 22 working days of vacation per year;
- 8 paid sick leave working days per year;
- Health insurance program;
- Flexible working hours;
- Sponsored company educational program, corporate library, Toastmasters club;
- Comfortable and cozy office;
- Funny celebrations, team outings and company events;
- Unique and friendly environment where everyone can explore and learn new technologies.
Please share with us in a cover letter, in addition to your resume:
- Why you think you are a great fit for this job
- Your desired salary range
Please submit using the link below.