About the Role
Stuzo is looking for a TechOps Engineer to join our growing Delivery team in Ukraine.
- Handling internal support and system administration tasks;
- Handling escalations of critical issues impacting Stuzo and our customers;
- Contribution to infrastructure automation and administration as a DevOps contributor, with the primary responsibility of handling time-sensitive blockers related to systems and infrastructure;
- Contribution to security and compliance program, including incident investigations, providing compliance evidence, and security auditing.
What You’ll Need
- Experience in one of these roles: Support Engineer, QA, System Administrator, Junior Software Engineer, or similar;
- Experience interfacing with internal or external customers;
- System administration (Some combination of Mac, Windows, and/or Linux; – GSuite/Workspace/O365, Active directory/LDAP/Azure AD, and other cloud services);
- Networking (working knowledge of OSI model, IP networking, DNS, etc);
- Fluent in English.
What You’ll Get
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- 22 working days of vacation per year;
- 8 paid sick leave working days per year;
- Health insurance programme;
- Flexible working hours;
- Sponsored company educational program, corporate library, Toastmasters club;
- Funny celebrations, team outings and company events;
- Unique and friendly environment where everyone can explore and learn new technologies.
Please share with us in a cover letter, in addition to your resume:
- Why you think you are a great fit for this job
- Your desired salary range
Please submit using the link below.